Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007 Continued

If you are just tuning in now, you might want to start at the first Christmas Eve 2007 post. It will explain what's going on here. Well, it might not explain, but it is the beginning.

12:08 PM -

I am still watching The Closer. Zach landed in Phoenix, and by now, is likely at my parents' house. How nice for all of them. I'm not bitter. Yeah, I am. I have thus far eaten two bowls of ramen and part of a Mexican-style frozen pizza. Reading this back to myself now, it's no wonder those pounds are packing themselves on. Additionally, I might have the most boring life in the world. I mean just judging by what I've written on here lately. It's like, wow. Lame. I also have noticed that I am really emotional right now. For example, I've been tearing up and almost to the point of crying over a couple of scenes of the Closer and it's not even sad parts. Also a commercial featuring Lisa Ling in which she told me about these girl scouts who's mothers are in jail. I pretty much started crying when I heard that.

I have also done some chores. For example, I did all the dishes. I cleaned up the floors. I picked up the living room. I made some iced tea. The poor iced tea maker. Zach said that he told it that it was going on vacation to a spa (because I was supposed to go to AZ yesterday, so it would be getting break). He figured that by the time the tea maker realized that we lied to it, we'd be gone. The tea maker is likely pretty angry that it was lied to, but it produced a nice batch of tea anyway. I've also brought in the trash, put my car insurance in the mail and looked on the internet for many random things. I found the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Adventure game. I can't remember how to get too far, but I guess I've really got nothing but time on my hands, literally.