Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yet More Things I Find Disturbing

  1. The Space Bag commercials. Have you seen these? It's sort of crazy. Not quite as crazy as the lady who is trying to sell me that stuffed sandwich grill. She's got the red hair. She's excited about the product. The other disturbing thing is that I've sort of always wanted the Space Bags. I wanted to buy a bunch to move with, but I was vetoed by Zach.
  2. The lack of new shows on television currently. Obviously I know it's the off season or whatever, but I need something to distract me from reality. That seems unfair.
  3. The pain in my foot. But that's ok, I'm going to the student health center on Monday so that they can look at it and tell me they don't know what's wrong and then refer me to someone else.
  4. Humidity. Man, it might be 120 in the desert and that might be really freaking hot, but at least it's not 120 with 90% humidity. At least when you sweat it evaporates instead of hanging around and making you feel gross. At least everyone who lives in a desert has central air conditioning.
  5. The amount of things I have to do and the amount of time I have to do them in. Some people aren't happy unless they are busy. I'm not one of those people. Give me the ability to sit around doing nothing all day and I'll be happy.
  6. So-called White Noise. I hate background noise. Background noise like the incessant whining of the emergency generators that the erected in the parking lot outside my window. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so.
  7. My lack of posting. But you know what? That demon has to be put down for the day. I've got a ton of work to do (seriously, a ton) and I have to go teach in a bit. So that's it people. I'm out.

1 comment:

pei said...

8. Mike's voice. He is an IT. I just watched "Lars and the Real Girl".... a well-disturbing movie that reminded of Mike.