I also think that "Better Late than Dead" would sort of be funny on a tombstone. You know? Because people say "late" as a kind word for dead? I think it works on so many levels. But I think a lot of things that have yet to be grounded in cold, hard facts.
Sorry for the lack of posting. Well, actually, saying sorry shows weakness...so I'M NOT SORRY! But I've missed posting. I like reading about everyone else's stuff, so I feel I should give back. Except for Adam. Adam, I'm noticing a sorely lacking posting profile from you lately. You really need to get back on the wagon...right? On the wagon or off the wagon? Whichever one means that you post more. I hate when a euphemism doesn't go well, it just throws off my day.
At any rate, I originally meant the title to refer to my week and my many fun activities (no, not really), but I got a little sidetracked there. You will have to forgive me, I'm working on about 4 hours sleep - but more about that in another post...it's a cliff-hanger!!
So this week in review (allow me to preface this by saying that Zach's last day of work was last Friday (well, I guess now it's last, last Friday) so this past week was not productive for me...although I'm so lazy lately that I can't blame it on anything else...sigh):
Monday - Stayed home and watched videos with Zach. Monday is 99 Cent movie day at Mr. Movies (the dude who owns it is named Noah Movies...no, that's a lie, but I totally like to pretend that every time we go in). So we rented Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, Clerks 2 and Curb Your Enthusiasm (apparently season 2 vol. 1, although we though it was season 1, vol. 1). Here's a review: Silver Surfer - snorefest in my opinion. Clerks 2 - pretty solid. Go Kevin. Zach wants me to mention that he LOVED this movie. I think you might have to be a male to appreciate the subtle wonder, but I also think that might be true of most Smith movies. I don't think he reaches all that far, but still, good stuff. Larry David - always awesome.
Tuesday - went into work for a bit. Became anxious. Left and went home.
Wednesday - went to work all day. Gave a presentation in my class. The professor said, "Rose is going to start us off. She's very prepared to present these articles." And I thought, "Am I?" Wow. Ok. Well...I'll try not to disappoint everybody.
Thursday - Went on a sweet "hike" with Zach. That's a post in itself...and will likely appear up here soon. I can't give away all my good material in one post. I've got to stretch. My posts are like meatloaf you have to add some oatmeal or cornflakes to stretch the substance. Or my posts are like Meatloaf - lots of bravado little substance. Was that too harsh? God, I hope Mr. Loaf doesn't read my blog and get offended.
Friday - I had every intention of doing work. And I did. I didn't go into work I worked from home. I did a little on my comps (an exam...oh so much fun for later) and I wrote most of a paper. I would say I basically wrote the whole thing. But unlike my blog entries I have to go back and edit for grammar and to make sure that it makes sense.
This weekend is also the subject of another blog. Trust me. For now, I will sign off, but stay tuned. I'm back, baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment