Friday, March 7, 2008

Randomness

Today I have nothing but random bits to report and I'm sort of tired of stringing together coherent thoughts so I'm just going to go with a bulleted list and hope that it makes some semblance of sense.

  1. I love alliteration. See above for proof. I would title every paper I ever wrote with a snappy alliterative title, but I think that's frowned upon for the most part...or I'm just not that clever. Hard to say.
  2. I've been working out. I can bench about 20 now. 20 lbs. I feel pretty good about it. I do a lot of reps. Stop judging me.
  3. I wrote one of my comps topic papers and so now I just have to edit it and turn it in in a month or so. I also have to read for and write on the entire second topic. But I guess if we are dwelling only on the good stuff...one down, one to go, that's a 50% right there...I'm at an F, so I can only go up from here I guess.
  4. Daylight savings starts this weekend. I guess that's good news. I mean, it stays lighter later, but now it will be dark again when I am going to work. That's sort of sad. I like having the sun up when I leave for work. Oh well, I suppose you can't have everything.
  5. We also lose an hour of sleep and I gain an hour difference (making it 2 hours) from the people I know in Arizona. I guess the positivity can only last so long for me. Apparently about 1 minute and then I'm back to normal cranky Rose.
  6. That's ok. I'm used to normal cranky Rose. I'd be too shocked if she turned into Happy-Go-Lucky-Rose. Also, what the hell does "happy go lucky" mean? I mean I know what the words individually mean. And I know what the phrase implies, but really? Huh.
  7. I went to the Amana Colonies this past weekend on Sunday with Zach. It was sunny when we went too. It might have been the greatest day ever. It was a lot of fun and we didn't even get to go to all the cool stuff. We did get to stuff ourselves with Schnitzel and Spaetzal and all sorts of goodies. So that was fun.
  8. We also forgot the camera. It was like a scene from Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle...we were about 10 feet from the house in the car when we remembered and we decided that we'd gone too far to go back. Next time hopefully there will be pictures.
  9. We finally saw The Darjeeling Limited. We liked it. I bought the soundtrack to it. It's pretty sweet.
  10. I have to get going now. I have to read for my second topic and see if I get any writing done. It's very exciting to be me. Are you all jealous?
You can go check out this post and be entertained. Then you can check out the other stuff on the site. It's pretty funny.

No comments: