So as many of you might have read before I had a prison pen pal. As part of his rehabilitation work, his parole officer wanted him to get involved in some community activities. He wanted to reach large numbers of community members at a time. So when I told him of the success of his guest spot on my blog and that it was really easy to sign up for a blog on the internet he was "intrigued and a little aroused" - his words, not mine. I was a little put off by this, but I decided that it's not my place to judge. Not that I don't judge, but it's not really my place. Anyway, he's finally got his own blog off and running. You can check it out by going to the side bar and clicking on "A Low Life". Or I'll make it real easy for you, you can click here and then bookmark it for yourself. I'm sure you'll want to read it again and again. The current entry up there right now appeared on my blog before, but it's worth a read and the entry before that explains a little more about the blog and his ideas. So go check it out and get off my back about not posting.
I'm working on another entry for tomorrow. We'll see. TTFN.
2 comments:
I demand that I be put back on top until he has at least 50 posts racked up.
What makes you think I'm smart enough to be putting those in any order? I just push the button that says "add" like a good monkey and the computer does its magic. I was not a computer science major...though I almost minored in printer science.
Post a Comment