Thursday, April 2, 2009

Completely Random Thoughts

I feel the need to share some things, but I don't have the energy to work them into some sort of narrative or even some sort of coherent form, but I think it's sharing that matters, don't you?

I saw Michael J. Fox (Actually Michael A. Fox - thank you Disney Trivial Pursuit for this knowledge) on David Letterman tonight. He was looking pretty good. But also he was looking like someone who has Parkinson's and has had it for awhile now. I'm pulling for you, Michael, I am.

I recently saw Obama on a podcast and here and there on television. In general I avoid all current news because when I listen, read, watch, hear or taste the news it always just makes me panic to a certain degree (that degree being about 10 points over what Zach can handle on a daily basis, poor Zach). But I did catch a bit of Obama and I decided that Obama could sell me anything. If he decided that he wanted to be Supreme Dictator, I'd say, "Sounds good. Sounds good. Just let me know what you need me to do. I'm here for you. Whatever you think." He's just that good.

I woke up yesterday and I was super dizzy. Really, really dizzy. I spent the whole day in bed for the most part. I felt better later, but I still don't fell all that spectacular. And today I've been coughing a whole bunch. I hope that it's just allergies. I think I'm going to make a doctor's appointment and see if I can get a prescription for allergy meds. I don't think that the over-the-counter stuff is working for me any more.

Zach's wound is healing - I think. We have to pack it with gauze twice a day still which is sort of the height of grossness, but overall it's ok.

Know how I said, "I hope it's just allergies." That's because I think it might be something else. Yeah, I know, I always think it's something else. I need to calm down.

I have to get up early tomorrow, so I guess this is good night.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I think herpes makes you dizzy.

Maybe.