The other night (Saturday if you want to be particular), I had a rather strange experience. I went to bed about 12:30 AM and at around 1:10 or so, I "woke up" and I say "woke up" because I a) didn't realize that I was asleep and b) thought that my eyes were open and that I was awake when I saw to my terror a strange man entering my bedroom. I screamed bloody murder. And Zach came running in from the other room to find me sitting up in bed freaking the hell out because I was absolutely convinced that there had been a man coming at me in the darkness. I guess I was still dreaming, but I was so convinced that it was real. My throat hurt really bad after screaming and my hands were shaking. Both Zach and I were really freaked out and I slept with the night light in the bedroom. THAT'S RIGHT...like an adult. It was so real and so scary. I have never had that experience before. I think that I've had dreams and though that they were real, but never like this.
Anyway, Happy Birthday, Mom! And Happy Anniversary, Zach! Love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment