Hey Internet!
Remember me? I know, I've been neglecting you lately. In the time since we've seen each other I've become a Doctor (the real kind, not an M.D.). This made it hard for me to do anything but work on the Ph.D. dissertation. I'm back now. I moved. I started a big girl job. I bought a real adult living room set (not adult like have to show ID to rent it, but adult like mature). Um...you know, things are happening.
We're heading into my favorite time of year - Fall. Or Autumn. Or "the time when it stops being humid and starts getting a little chilly, but not too chilly and you get to start wearing sweaters and the leaves look awesome". With the advent of Fall I have decided to start things anew. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really less busy now than I have been in recent months, but I feel as though I need to get my life more in order.
Here are some things I want to do:
1. Write more often in the blog.
2. Bring the funny.
3. Reconnect and restore relationships - I love everyone, I've just been too tired to keep up with things.
4. Some other things, back off internet, I don't have to tell you everything.
Anyway, enjoy the new blog format and I'll work on actually posting more than once every 5 months.
1 comment:
Your blog is really helps for my search and amazingly it was on my searching criteria.. Thanks a lot..
Post a Comment