Upon waking at 7 AM I contemplate the fact that I was last awake at 3 AM. "Wow. Four hours in a row", I think, "I'm really getting a handle on this sleep thing."
While waiting at the red light I briefly consider making a left turn. Not because I believe I am better than the law, but because I forget for 20 seconds that you are not allowed to make a left turn on red.
I go to my school mailbox. There's a letter there. It causes me to wonder, "if your department chair starts giving you job announcements with the note, 'in case you are interested' on them, should you be concerned?" I am then concerned for the next two hours.
Walking back from lunch carrying a banana in my hand I run into at least 5 other people carrying bananas (sometimes two) as well. It causes me to question the meaning of life for the next 5 minutes. The answer is still 42.
Later. Listening to Pandora. While I feel that the music genome project is often accurate in its choices, I find that today it is way off. SHAME on you, Pandora, shame on you. While listening I rediscover that I don't like Lynyrd Skynyrd. Not because of the spelling, although just using "y" as a vowel isn't all that impressive to me. But because I don't like them. Suck it, Skynyrd.
A little later. A panic ensues. I need to keep my head above water. Writing a blog entry does not qualify. Though it has been an entertaining break.
Until we, well whatever this is, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment