Hello Loyal Readers,
Tonight I bring you the promise of updates to come. It's somehow not as satisfying as the actual updates, but it gets you closer- it's like no-calorie sweetener. It sort of does the job, but you miss the actual sugar. Don't lie, you know original Coke is better than Coke Zero. But you know that Coke Zero is better for you. I'm honestly not sure where I am going with this metaphor. I've completely lost control of it. I'm like Bugs Bunny on the way to Pismo Beach, I should have taken the right turn at Albuquerque.*
Anyway, I came back to the "real world" on Sunday, but I haven't been willing to sit down and blog about all our adventures in PA yet. It's coming though, my awesome husband took notes on the trip, so I am totally prepared to give you a blow-by-blow of what we did on our vacation. I'll start with the "Great Airline Fiasco of 2008". It rivals even the "Great Airline Fiasco of 2007". Apparently, the universe does not want me to travel any where for the holidays. There are those that will say, "that's what you get for living in the midwest." To those people I say, "go to hell". The airlines should adopt the policy of the U.S. Postal Service - through rain or shine or dark of night...or snow, or ice or mechanical failure...just get me there! I paid you damn it, hold up your end of the bargain. But wait, I don't want to spoil it for you.
So I will post, and soon, because as many of you know my new year starts in two days on the 10th. That's really when I like to celebrate the new year.
Until we meet again,
Rose
*Serious extra points to those of you keeping score at home for getting that reference.**
**Extra points for enjoying it.***
***Can you footnote a footnote? Is that allowed? It should be if it isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment