I'm posting some pictures now to detract from my lack of "wordiness" and posting. Then I'm going to try to get back into the whole "posting more often thing". Is it the liberal use of scare quotes? Is that what's dumbing down this blog? Is it?!?
This is a picture of some sweet birds that I saw in Long Beach. Apparently while in Long Beach I had the shakes...and no desire to take pictures. Of the 8 pictures that I took, these first 3 are the only ones that weren't blurry. I also apparently love water and birds.
This is the back of our hotel. There was a lagoon in a park bordering the hotel. My room is the 2nd one on the first floor there. Can you see it?
Check out this duck. I think it's a cormorant of some sort. It's pretty.
We went to Thanksgiving right after my trip to Long Beach. I'll explain all this later. I'm too tired and my face hurts right now...and as evidenced in this picture, I bet my face is hurting you too. That's me and Grandma. We were decorating Gingerbread things.
Here's our Gingerbread Train. Zach, Grandma and I decorated it.
Here's our Gingerbread House. We are all so creative and awesome.Hope you loved the pictures. I'm going to get right back up on that horse and start posting again, but not right now.
2 comments:
I LOVE your gingerbread projects! I am so impressed, a train?!?! You guys rock.
you went to Thanksgiving huh? sort of like going to your happy place... that's cool
Post a Comment