It's so cold the water vapor from your breath freezes in your nostrils forming little ice crystals.
It's so cold that if you are a mouth breather (which apparently I am after walking about 20 feet) you get frost buildup on your scarf or jacket or whatever is in range of your mouth.
It's so cold that your fingers feel numb and tingly even with two pairs of gloves on.
It's so cold that you wear two pairs of socks, boots, two pairs of sweatpants, two long sleeve shirts, a sweater, a jacket, a scarf, a hat, and two pairs of gloves and you will still be cold when you walk to the bus...especially exposed parts of your face.
It's so cold that complaining about it on the internet only makes you feel moderately better.
On to other things, I have some pictures from the trip. I have more entries and stories to write, but I thought I would post super cute pictures of the dogs right now because I'm not much in the mood to be creative or funny or "civil" or whatever. But cute dog pictures are always welcome, I would think. Enjoy!
This one is Scout AKA Stinky AKA Scouty AKA The Red One.
This is Cosmo or Fletcher. I can't tell them apart when they are laying down. I think that's Cosmo. Yeah, yeah, I'll go with Cosmo.
And so, using my powers of elimination, this is Fletcher. He's a perfect little doggie donut there. Look how cute! Evil, definitely evil, but cute. This is most likely the dog that chewed the plug off the cord of the VCR and then threw it up (complete with metal prongs) unto the dog bed. We think he unplugged it before eating it, which saved his life. The fact that he ate the cord to the VCR and not the cable box also saved his life.P. S. I think my prostate is acting up again because I have to pee about every 2 minutes or so. Ridiculous.
1 comment:
awwww - those are the cutest pictures! sweet.
yeah, cold. The other night I was looking for Shadow and I got a little teary eyed - and my eyelashes froze together! it wasn't even -20 degrees out! The wind will do it to ya, watch out.
Post a Comment