- I have decided that I want to try posting every day again. I think I want to do that because I am starting my semester today and if I have to post a blog every day then that will be a reason to not work on the large amount of work I have to do this semester. It's sort of an ostrich in the sand technique, but with more productivity.
- I have been at school for about 2 hours now and I haven't done any "real" work yet. I have devised a schedule for my meeting with Toby, written a somewhat nasty letter to American Airlines, made a to-do list, entered a contest to win dinner and show for Valentine's day, emailed two people, cleaned out my email boxes, had one and a half cups of tea, and gone to the bathroom twice, soon to be three times.
- I hate going to the bathroom so much, but I like drinking the tea. It's a compelling dichotomy. Not really, but that's a nice phrase.
- I think it was about 5 when we left the house this morning. By the time we go home it's supposed to be up around 11. That's nice. Double digits is a good thing.
- I plan to post more pictures too, but those are on the home computer. And I would just wait until I get home to post, but when I go home I like to consider that "me" time.
- I think this is enough banality for the day. I'm going to go now and try to do some more work. Tomorrow I will try to have something super sweet up here! Yeah, don't hold your breath.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
More Random Bits. Now with Pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment