Friday, February 15, 2008

Pity Party

We here at My Blog is Better Than Your Blog are throwing ourselves a pity party and I'm sorry to be so blunt, but you're not invited. Don't feel too bad, the chips and dip ran out hours ago, someone drank all the champagne and we're pretty much playing, "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I want to" on repeat. You're not missing much.

I invite you instead to check out Bizarro.com. Home of Dan Piraro. I love this comic strip. It's very beat and makes me laugh. And he's a vegan. Who knew? I have a comic that hangs on my bulletin board that has a guy at a board meeting with a bunch of people. On the wall behind him is one of those charts that charts financial progress and it's sloping down. The word bubble above his head says, "I wouldn't say the ship is "sinking", but the mast is broken, we're out of food & water, sharks are circling, and the captain is insane." Love that.

Additionally, I thought I'd mention that when you go to my bank you not only get candy thrust at you, but free wedding advice. Just in case you see yourself needing any of that some time soon.

Have a good weekend. Stay warm.

No comments: