Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Updates to My Updates

I forgot to mention that I'm sore. Zach got a weight bench and 200 lbs. worth of weights on Saturday. If you are thinking to yourself that 200 lbs. sounds like a lot, start thinking about how much fun it was to move that out of the car. Then start thinking about how much fun it was for Zach to listen to me complain about it. "Tons" of fun huh? Oh man, I kill me. Anyway, now I'm sore because we worked out on Sunday. And we did exercise yesterday, though I didn't do weights. Stupid lactic acid.

I've done some work today. I read and outlined a really big article and filled in more of my outline for one of my comps topics.

I've also looked at how to use an iPod at your wedding. If anyone stumbles upon the magic exact formula for using an iPod at the wedding, let me know. Or maybe I could get Larry and the Lounge Lizards to play my wedding. That might be pretty sweet.

I recommend the This American Life show called, "Testosterone".

I picked up my gift certificate from the library. She didn't even want to see ID, just handed it over. That's nice I suppose. I like the trust. At any rate, it's valid at a ton of stores and restaurants so it's a nice present. It's almost like I did win dinner and a show.

Currently there seems to be a light snow falling, and I believe you might be able to call it partly cloudy. I have seen the possibility of sun and for the moment I suppose it will have to be enough. Vitamin D I miss you.

That's about it. I guess I'll go back to actually working now. Slave drivers.

No comments: