You may or may not have heard but apparently Hasbro has decided that the old version of Clue just wasn't up to snuff...ha, snuff...I kill me. They are releasing a new version of Clue. What the heck? I'm so anti. Granted, I have not played it, but I dislike change and I refuse to believe that a game that has been the same since 1948 or so needs to be updated. Too much in this world has changed already and not really for the better. I was born too late. I should have been born 50 years soon. Oh well.
In other news, I think I might start a new hobby. Collecting versions of Clue, that might be a fun hobby. Or spelunking because that's fun to say. "My hobbies include reading, bitching about things and spelunking". It just sounds so right.
I'm sorry to phone this in again, but I'm beat. I'm not really sorry, I'm fine with it, but I just want everyone to remember how awesome I am. See other posts for evidence of awesomeness.
Hasta la vista.
No comments:
Post a Comment