Tuesday, August 26, 2008

O if for...

Out, as in "out of clever ideas". Can you believe I'm out of ideas already? Yeah, me too. I guess we'll see, it's always possible that I'll come up with something. There are a lot of words that start with O, but I'm just not feeling all that creative right now.

My partner in crime did mention today that we should "take some pictures to put up on "our" blog". So I guess O is for Our. Now I'm not allowed to have anything that's my own. I think that is in fact the small print that I signed up for, but it's like, really? 50/50 all the time, huh? Like if I buy ham salad, I'm not supposed to eat the entire thing, I'm supposed to share. But it's ham salad. Perhaps the greatest creation of all time, H-A-M-S-A-L-A-D. Oh man, I really wish I had some ham salad right now. But I digress.

I bring your "our photos" from our blog. Because they are fun and because we are awesome. Omazing...that's not really a word, but it starts with "o".

The "our" in our blog. Yeah, we're looking good today. We only do shots from the neck up so that people can't tell how fat we're getting. Married life is good.

Today we put on our N.A.S.A. tattoos. We represent thug life. Science, space exploration thug life. Martians better start stepping. Anyway, we there are our matching tattoos.

That's my muscle pose.


O is for overlapping...and overexposed (no, it's more likely underexposed, but that starts with "u").

Z likes this one because he likes my face. I can't help it, I'm a white chick, I have to throw up the tough gang signs.

O is for Oppressor. Notice the happy look on my face. Well, it's more like a drunk look, drunk on the power of oppressing.

O is for Oppressed. Yeah, he's not so smug now, is he?

This is an expressive study by Zach. See? In this picture he's pointing to Arizona and Pennsylvania.

In this picture, he's pointing to Iowa. Because that's how we feel about things.

And that's Alex, he's loading up the game for us. This is our new Obsession. Get it? It starts with "o". I am so good at this. I mean, we, we are so good at this...the royal we.

Over and out.

5 comments:

Sara said...

yeah I like the angsty-faced one too. rockin!

Sara said...

yeah I like the angsty-faced one too. rockin!

Rose said...

rose actually meant the martians better NOT be steppin. we may be thug, but nasa tatoos apparently don't give you an instant mastery of thug linguistics...


"step off my grill, martians. this ain't no public barbeque..."

-z

Heidi said...

I love the map pictures...because I feel the same way.

Jesse said...

So, Heidi would you say that they don't love the maps like you do? MaaaaAAAAAaaaaaAAAAps.