Monday, August 25, 2008

M is for

M is for marraige (oh, God, it's just not going to get old any time soon). I'm a married woman now. I just like repeating it because there were some years there (let's call them my "goth" phase) in which I wasn't sure I'd ever be married. I did always want to be though. I was steadfast in that desire. I like it! It's fun. It's a lot like being not married, but now I get to say "husband" and I think there is a little more respect in the eyes of other people. Z's mom has stopped introducing him to other women. Ha, just kidding, she never tried to do that. I just thought it'd be funny to say. Plus, he never would have done better than me.

M is for memory (which Zach and I lack). We had planned to bring the camera on our outing yesterday, but that did not work out. We went on a picnic in City Park and used our new picnic basket. It was awesome! Good food, nice day. Then we played Boccie ball. It didn't end in tears, so go me! Then we went over to our old neighbors' house and ended up staying forever. It was a good day! Zach and I are just chock full o' fun lately. We played Jeopardy! too. We bought it for the playstation and it keeps us entertained.

May the wind be at your back.

No comments: