I have already confessed to having crazy feet (see F...for feet) and I also have knock-knees. My knee joints go toward each other. The podiatrist guy says that's just all part of the splendor of being me. Right now I have orthotics in, actually I just picked them up today, but I had a temporary pair in for the last three weeks and my knees tend to snap, crackle, pop now. I asked about that today and he said, "yeah, they're going to do that". Apparently, it's because of the realignment that is occurring. That's about all that I find amusing today. My poor feet and legs are going to start hurting more because of the orthotics. But then it should be better, so that's nice.
Today Z and I went on a really long walk. We walked around for about 2 hours. I think we covered 5-6 miles. It was fun. It was also super humid. We were basically covered in condensation*. The walk was awesome in that we talked and explored the neighborhood. We had a nice time. It's always funny to me how much Zach and I have to say to each other considering that we are rarely apart (only when forced) and seem to talk all the time. It's always nice though to go on walks and explore our surroundings and talk and laugh and one of us tends to get cranky at the end and the other one has to comfort the first one and sometimes that's fine too.
Z has off this weekend so I'll let you know what we do. I think we'll have fun.
K.I.T.
*Yeah, I now know it's not condensation, but that's a funny inside joke too. I'm just full of inside jokes lately, I bet you wish you were part of the in-crowd, huh?
1 comment:
you've let me in on that joke... not sure if I read it on here before, or if it came up in Chicago sometime...
Post a Comment