Before we get into today's promised post, I forgot to put one more of those excuses on the list from yesterday. It was the funniest one I had too, which makes it extra lame that I forgot.
Excuse
8. I don't have any children to blog about.
Response:
8. Actually this is a really awesome excuse. I don't have any children to post pictures of or tell "cute" stories about...although Zach did say the darndest thing the other day while he was on the potty. And as you may have discovered by reading the internet, 98% of all blogs are about children. The other 2% are written by angst-ridden teenagers.* I'm neither, so it's just a little bit harder for me. But I will try to prevail.
*Yeah, Jesse, your blog does fall into one of these two categories.
1 comment:
Yeah, I could tell by the silver dot next to the title.
Post a Comment