Tuesday, September 11, 2007

An Open Letter to My Readers

Dear Readers (I use the term loosely as there is probably only one of you),

Where did all the funny go you are probably asking yourself? Bring back the funny. Well, I'd like nothing more than to do that for you, but I can't. I can't bring the funny back any more than God could bring back...oh wait, that's right...poor analogy. My bad. I'm sorry. I'd like to bring it back, but the conditions have to be just right. You have to romance funny and I'm just not in the mood to put in that much effort right now.

Really, I wish I could help you out, but you're just going to have to go elsewhere. I have 169 pages to read by tomorrow. I have to make dinner and clean up the dishes and then make lunch for tomorrow. I've got a lot on my plate right now. Back off! I just need some space.

Alright, no c'mon, come back. I'm sorry. That was mean. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just get so crazy sometimes. I'll give you some funny. Don't hate me. We can work this out. I love you. It's not you, it's me. It's me.

I'm going to go work on my issues. In the meantime, you can go to these sites and read the funny words of other people. Enjoy!

http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/steven_wright.html

http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/


Love,
Rose

No comments: