So yeah...I've still got nothing. So I thought I would just type a bunch of small nothings and hope that counted. It's like a little love poem to my readers (read: Jesse).
- This is the only choice for a bullet point that I can find. It's the default one and I can't figure out how to change it. I'm sure there is a way, but I'm just not that dedicated to this project to find it. You can call me lazy if you want to because I can't hear you and therefore I don't care.
- Jesse and I were just talking on the Webcam. It's sorta awesome because I can see him and hear him and he can do the same for me...so it's basically awesome for him. Here's a picture of what I look like when I talk on the webcam:

- That's right. I get all prettified and I talk on the computer. Isn't that awesome? I totally look like I am ready to take your order. And you know what? You would like fries with that.
- Additionally, what the hell is with those laugh lines. My God, small children could get lost in there. I suppose that's what you get for being super cool and friendly...or in my case...just getting old.
- Here's why I'm a rockstar. I just went downstairs to get the laundry. We have a washer and dryer in the basement. For those of you who grew up in Arizona- a basement is a deep, dark cave-like structure built under all the cool parts of a house. It is used to house junk that no one knows what to do with and crap they don't want to look at any more. It is home to many species of insects, most of which will scare the crap out of you if they come anywhere near you. Yeah, millipede, I'm talking to you. Anyway, I just went down to get the laundry and I had left the fluorescent light over the washer plugged in. So I decided that was all the light I needed and I didn't turn on the lights using the switch AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS. So I got the laundry out of the dryer (towels and sheets in case you were wondering) and moved the wet towels from the washer to the dryer. Then I thought, "I'll unplug this light because it's just gonna take too long for these towels to dry, I should conserve energy." Then I pulled the plug. Plunging myself into complete and utter darkness. I just kind of stood there for a moment, taking in the breathtaking-ness of the moment. Wow. I'm awesome. Then I put my hand out in front of me and stumbled my way to the light. Mensa, here I come!
- I think that's about it for today kids. I have to go brush my teeth and wash my face and get ready for bed. I've got a big morning ahead of me. I get to go pay for my car to have its tags changed! I know, I know, I really know how to have a good time. Before I go get ready for bed, I'm going to check off "Post Blog" in my planner. So the OCD part of me can get a little sleep tonight. I wish everyone a super-duper awesome night and a great morning. Until next time- good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment