Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)

I'm tired. It's 2:41 PM on this lazy Saturday and I'm apparently watching football. Not my idea, but every so often I like to throw Zach a bone. That's how you remain Alpha Dog, you gotta be nice.

Anyway, I don't have too much to say right now. So I'll leave you with a few random thoughts-and nothing entertaining- unless you think the random stuff that goes through my head is entertaining. So yeah, I guess I will leave you with something entertaining.

  • I went to Spence Fest this morning it's a conference about learning theory. It was awesome for me, so I'm glad I went.
  • I proofread a manuscript that it now in press in "Personality and Individual Differences" - it's the work that I did as an undergrad, finally. I'm second author, but I suppose it's nice to be published. My advisor and I just had another paper accepted to Psychological Bulletin and Review....again I'm second author. Eh, it's a start.
  • I plan to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day- I'm so excited.
  • Wow. I am seriously sleepy right now. I think I'm out.
Peace.

No comments: