Saturday, September 8, 2007

Double Feature

I thought I would write with a little personal information today as well. That's two posts for the price of one.

First of all, I got a new driver's license today. As of today, Zach and I are licensed to drive in Iowa. The licenses are kind of cute. They're pink and they have holograms of the state flower- the Wild Rose- on them. I will go on Monday to register my car.

Second, I FINALLY got my magazine in the mail today. Real Simple magazine. I highly, highly recommend this for any of those organization freaks (read: OCD sufferers) out there. It's a pretty awesome magazine and it makes me happy. I can even entertain myself for hours after getting an issue. And as Zach can attest to, that's a pretty major accomplishment.

That's about it. Just thought I would share that as well. And tomorrow...laundry and grocery shopping. I think you know what that means. That's right! Super exciting posts are totally on the way!

1 comment:

Sara said...

the Wild Rose - uh oh