I bring you only two things today:
1. This is the message (or the best approximation of it I can manage) on the hand dryer in the bathroom: We have installed a pollution free hand dryer that dries hands while getting rid of the need for concern about disease transmitted from towel waste. This system allows you to dry hands without chapping while eliminating towel litter.
It's just like...wow....I never knew that I should be worrying about diseases transmitted from towel litter. I mean, what the hell disease could that be? It's so disturbing. I wanted to take a picture of it for you, but if you know anything about me or have been paying attention - I'm sure you can imagine the incredible amount of stress I have about just going into a public bathroom, let alone carrying in a camera. Oh, I got chills just thinking about it.
2. Siggy, the iPod has risen from the dead. I had a couple of versions of a joke here, but then decided that my mortal soul is probably in enough hot water without further blasphemy, so I leave it you, Gentle Reader, to make your own jokes. I'm just excited because currently the iPod is working again and I love him. It's like an old friend coming home.
Enjoy Thursday, People. We just have to finish today and tomorrow and then we're golden.
No comments:
Post a Comment